Terms & Conditions
Conditions Of Entry (for confirmation with ticketing/for website)
Entry is at your own risk. The right to refuse entry is reserved.
All patrons must be fully vaccinated in line with state government requirements. Proof of vaccination will be required for entry, if still in effect. Any unvaccinated patrons will not be refunded.
We are a cashless festival. Wristbands must be treated like cash onsite. Do not tamper with it, you will not get a replacement.
No pass-outs (exit and re-entry). Any person taking part in an off-site activity like Hot Air Ballooning, will be collected from the Info Tent and escorted to off site transport with the provider.
We are an 18+ event only, no exceptions. Valid Photo ID is required for entry (International Passport, VALID Australian Driver Licence or Keypass / Proof of Age Card). Overseas patrons must bring a passport.
All patrons entering the site must have a valid ticket. Patrons on site without a valid event ticket or accreditation will be ejected immediately. Tickets may not be resold at a higher price than 10% if sold through an authorised reseller. If found that tickets are sold at a higher price, they will be VOIDED with no refund applicable and refused at entry. Tickets not purchased through our official ticket site, may not be valid (this includes Viagogo, Tixel, Facebook, Instagram etc…).
CAR PARKING, ACCESSING THE SITE & CAMPING CONDITIONS
Car Access / Camping / Campervans
Camping (3 day weekender pass) Patrons are limited to 3 modes of transport to the festival:
- On festival bus service
- Via a car with a valid car park pass (limited to 1200, 4 pax minimum per vehicle)
- Via a campervan with a valid campervan pass (limited to 100)
In the spirit of reducing carbon footprint, any cars with less than 4 people in the vehicle will be refused entry on the site. Those wanting to car-pool numbers can join the facebook group to join up.
Car Park passes are limited to 1200. Vehicles and camping are separate so be prepared to carry your equipment up to 300m so pack accordingly. No trailers permitted. Trucks are not permitted. Vehicles are limited to standard vehicle carpark size/large 2WD/4WD.
There is no public drop off at any time.
Campervans are limited to 100 spots and an access pass must be purchased in advance.
GATE / ENTRY CONDITIONS
The following items are not permitted at the Event Site and must not be brought to the Event by patrons:
- NO minors. This is a over 18s event;
- NO single use plastic. If bringing water please bring in a refillable water container/camping flask such as Willow brand etc… do not bring cases of plastic water.
- Alcohol (only 1 case of pre-packaged aluminium cans of beer, cider or pre-mixed spirits is permitted, per vehicle);
- No Audio or video recording devices (other than a mobile phone);
- NO Illicit drugs & illegal substances; a Police PAD Dog operation will be in effect at entry on all days.
- NO Furniture of any kind (Couches, armchairs or large items of furniture including tables greater than 1m square area);
- NO masks (other than PPE), faces must be visible at all times;
- NO glass of any kind (including bottles, mirrors and jars);
- NO outfits imitating state, government or uniformed workwear;
- NO equipment capable of producing open flames of any kind including without limitation gas cookers, BBQs, candles, lighters, flares, sparklers, fire twirlers, pyrotechnics and fireworks;
- NO pets or animals (excluding guide dogs and police and emergency service dogs);
- NO weapons or items that may be used in a dangerous manner or cause injury to other Patrons such as selfie sticks, tasers, scissors, knives and pepper spray;
- NO items capable of being used as a projectile; NO sporting equipment such as bats, golf clubs etc…;
- NO noise generating equipment including generators, drums, ghetto blasters, large amplified speakers greater than 20cm etc…;
- NO mini-bikes, trailers, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, rollerblades, anything with wheels other than the vehicle you arrive in;
- NO drones, Go-Pros, professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens or anything deemed by the Promoter to be professional photography equipment;
- NO promotional material including stickers, signage and flyers. It’s rubbish.
- NO portable laser equipment (including laser pens);
- NO aerosols;
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted. Any one found smuggling alcoholic beverages in non-alcoholic presentations will be refused entry and not refunded. No exceptions. (One) 1 case (24 pack) of pre-packaged aluminium cans of beer, cider or spirits is permitted, per vehicle
PATRON BEHAVIOUR / GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Police will be on site for the duration of the festival.
- Any person that is intoxicated or under the influence of an illicit substance will be refused entry and evicted from the venue.
- A search of you and/or your possessions be conducted at the time of entry to the Event Site and at other times if requested by the Promoter or Event Staff. This may include, but is not limited to, bag checks, vehicle searches, pat downs, metal detector tests and drug detection tests. If you do not consent to such searches, you will be denied entry.
- Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only.
- A person may be ejected from the event where that person:
- Uses foul or abusive language or makes racial or threatening remarks or gestures;
- Is deemed by event management to be displaying offensive, disorderly or unlawful behaviour; Enters the event or other restricted internal area without proper authorisation; or Fails to comply with these conditions of entry or a lawful request from Venue staff.
- No ticket refund will be paid to any person who is ejected from the Venue.
- By entering these events and using our medical facilities you consent to the festival having access to your medical information as recorded onsite.
- Prescribed medicines, capsules or tablets cannot be in a container. They must be in a blister pack and packaging with your prescribed name on it. Any issues please contact us in advance for clarification. Medical base will be in operation with doctors on site throughout the festival operation.
- We have disabled access facilities. Please get in touch if you need further clarification.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times at the Event Site. Due to the noise levels at the Event Site, you should wear ear plugs at all appropriate times during the Event.
- Dangerous activities will not be tolerated. This includes aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing, climbing or gang behaviour. No intimidating behaviour will be tolerated including posturing or “surrounding” patrons. Patrons participating in these activities will be evicted without right to re-entry or refund.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
- If you feel at any time your or anyone else's health or safety is threatened, please contact the nearest security guard, crowd care or first aid personnel. There are first aid and crowd care officers on site at all times who can be contacted by security. The Promoter and the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises including (but not limited to) injury sustained from dancing or noise from music.
- We accept no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any items you bring on site.
- You may be filmed at this event for the purposes at the sole discretion of the festival and promoter. CCTV is in operation at all times. No recording devices such as video cameras or audio recorders are allowed on site.
- Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to Copyright Laws. The festival and promoter and its artists give NO permission for filming, photographing or any recordings. Where used in any public medium (including all social media formats) without written authorisation from the festival or promoter, we may take appropriate action.
Line-up is subject to change without notice and varies in each city.