“WIN A BLUE SKY GETAWAY” PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, AND ANY OTHER GUIDELINE TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT APPLY ON THIS SITE, ALONG WITH OTHER DOCUMENTS SPECIFIED HEREIN, FORM AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN ANJUNABEATS, A DIVISION OF INVOLVED PRODUCTIONS LIMITED (“ANJUNABEATS”) AND YOU, WHICH TERMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION OBLIGATIONS REPRESENTATIONS WARRANTIES AND AGREEMENTS) SHALL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON ENTERING THE PRIZE DRAW.
YOU MUST FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PRIOR TO ENTERING. BY ENTERING THE PRIZE DRAW, YOU HEREBY CONFIRM THAT:
- YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS,
- YOU HAVE OBTAINED LEGAL ADVICE OR HAVE KNOWINGLY DECLINED TO DO SO.
The Prize Draw – Shazam the track & subscribe to Above & Beyond mailing list to enter; once your entry is accepted, you will be added into a pool of entrants from which 1 Winning Entrant will be randomly selected.
- Opening date – 12.00pm 21st August 2014
- Closing date – 12:00pm 7th September 2014
- Winning Entrants selected on - 8th September 2014
- Winning Entrants announced on - 9th September 2014
All phases above will take place from 12pm BST. Any entries received after the closing date & time will not be eligible.
Prize - package includes the following only:
- Twin share accommodation for two nights in NYC (October 17 and 18)
- 2 x GA tickets to see Above & Beyond at At Madison Square Garden
- 2 x economy return flights to New York City
Total prize pool value: £2000
Entrant – any person that:
(i) enters the Prize Draw, and (ii) satisfies the eligibility criteria in clause 1 below.
The 1 randomly selected entrant as a winner of the Prize Draw.
Above & Beyond
- 1.2 Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over. The Winning Entrant will be asked to submit proof of age documents for verification of age for both themselves and their nominated guest. If the Winning Entrant is found to be underage their entry shall be deemed invalid and a new winner shall be immediately selected at random in a second-chance prize draw.
- 1.3 Entrants must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- 1.4 The Prize Draw is not open to employees (and members of their families/household) of Anjunabeats and Involved Productions Ltd (and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, designees, sponsors, licensees, and advertising and promotional agencies).
- 1.5 Entrants may only enter this Prize Draw once, and multiple entries from the same person (for example, via several submissions) will be counted as one entry with the first entry being submitted being the entry counted.
- 1.7 Anjunabeats and/or the Artist reserves the right to disqualify Entrants that; breach these Terms &
Conditions, submit false information, act fraudulently, otherwise fail to satisfy the eligibility
criteria or generally breach the spirit of the Prize Draw.
2. Entry Process
- 2.1 Shazam the track ‘Blue Sky Action Feat. Alex Vargas (Extended Radio Mix)’ by Above & Beyond, submit your email & subscribe to the Above & Beyond mailing list; once your entry is accepted, you will be added into a pool of entrants from which 1 Winning Entrant will be randomly selected.
- 2.2 There is no charge to enter the Prize Draw. However, standard telephone, mobile data, and internet connection charges may apply. Please check with your respective provider for details of such charges.
- 2.3 Entrants acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium and information submitted to this Prize Draw via the may be accessed by third parties and Anjunabeats and/or the Artist accepts no liability for third party interaction and/or interference.
- 2.4 Anjunabeats and/or the Artist accept no responsibility or liability for any technical failure, error, omission, interruption, or defect in any service (including without limitation internet service providers, servers, websites, devices, mobile networks/applications) supplied by any third party in connection with, or as part of the organization of the Prize Draw.
- 2.5 Further Anjunabeats and the Artist hereby exclude any and all liability for any costs incurred, injury, disappointment and/or losses (including consequential loss of any nature howsoever arising) in any way arising directly or indirectly as a result of entering or attempting to enter this Prize Draw including where caused by Anjunabeats and/or the Artist’s negligence (as far as any exclusion is permissible by law which shall not for the avoidance of doubt include excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud).
3. Winning Entrants
- 3.1 Winning Entrants will be initially notified via email by an Anjunabeats representative, and correspondence may continue via email, social network, post and/or telephone at Anjunabeats and/or the Artist's sole discretion, using the information provided by Winning Entrants. Anjunabeats and/or the Artist representatives are not obligated to leave a voice mail on an answering service. Anjunabeats and/or the Artist shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by Winning Entrants for any reason.
- 3.2 If Winning Entrants fails to respond to any notification within 24 hours or lets correspondence lapse for an unreasonable length of time, he/she may be disqualified.
- 3.3 Winning Entrants agrees that Anjunabeats and/or the Artist will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use appropriate personal information, (including without limitation name, image, age, location) and/or audio visual recordings of them that are relevant to the Prize Draw, in connection with publicity/promotion for the Prize, and/or Anjunabeats (and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, designees, sponsors, licensees, and advertising and promotional agencies) and/or the Artist.
- 3.4 Winning Entrants agree to;
- (a) Actively participate in good faith and to the best of their abilities during the activities entailed in the Prize, that is deemed appropriate in the absolute discretion of Anjunabeats and/or the Artist (as applicable).
- (b) Comply with reasonable requests and instructions from Anjunabeats and/or the Artist representatives prior to and during partaking of the Prize and activities entailed.
- (c) Take all reasonable steps to ensure their own health and safety when taking part in any events or activities forming part of the Prize Draw and/or Prize and they will comply with the safety standards notified to them by Anjunabeats and/or the Artist representatives.
- 3.5 Anjunabeats and/or the Artist reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the Winning Party, if at any point, in their sole discretion they feel that any of the members of the Winning Party exhibit any dangerous, immoral and/or distasteful behaviour or indicate to Anjunabeats and/or the Artist or its/their representatives (as applicable) that he/she may act in such a way.
- 3.6 For the avoidance of doubt, disqualification of Winning Entrants entails the disqualification of the entire Winning Party.
- 3.7 In the absolute discretion of Anjunabeats and/or the Artist (as applicable) Anjunabeats and/or the Artist are entitled, to replace or substitute a disqualified Winning Entrants with any other eligible Entrant, but are by no means obliged to.
- 3.8 Anjunabeats and/or the Artist hereby exclude any and all liability for any costs incurred, injury, disappointment and/or losses (including consequential loss of any nature howsoever arising) in any way arising, whether directly or indirectly as a result of winning this Prize Draw and/or partaking of the Prize including where caused by Anjunabeats and/or the Artist’s negligence (as far as any exclusion is permissible by law which shall not for the avoidance of doubt include excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud).
4. The Prize
- A pair of general admission tickets to ABGT100 at Madison Square Gardenon October 18, 2014
- Twin share accommodation for two nights in New York City (October 17 and 18)
- 2 x economy return flights to New York City
- 4.2 The Prize is non-transferable, nor is it exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- 4.3 Entrants represent and warrant that in the event that they win the Prize, they will be
responsible for all personal costs incurred (i.e costs that are above and beyond the Prize), including but not limited to passport/visa costs, airport transfers, travel, food/drink, clothing, medical bills, room service, or any activities unrelated or in addition to the Prize) and acquire all insurances relevant to them and their circumstances (including but not limited to insurance that covers health, travel, personal belongings) which may be relevant, as well as ensuring that they have attained the appropriate health checks given their state of health.
- 4.4 In addition to these Terms & Conditions, Winning Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by any and all the terms and conditions of the Concert promoter and venue, as well as any other relevant terms and conditions applicable to the activities entailed in the Prize,
- 4.5 Anjunabeats and/or the Artist will not be liable for any failure on the part of the Winning Party to gain entry or re-entry to the Concert for any reason (including but not limited to, punctuality or their failure to meet admission requirements).
- 5.1 Entrants authorize Anjunabeats to use their personal details for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and (if applicable) compiling a database in connection with the Artist. All personal data relating to Entrants will be used solely in accordance with Privacy Policies as well as current UK data protection legislation. Personal information will not be disclosed to a third party without the Entrant's consent.
back to top
- 6.1 The decisions of Anjunabeats and/or the Artist on all matters pertaining to the Prize Draw shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the same.
- 6.2 Each Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Anjunabeats and/or the Artist (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, subsidiaries, designees, clients, licensees, assigns, employees, officers and directors) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all costs, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities (including for, but not limited to goodwill
and loss of reputation) relating to or arising out a breach by the Entrant of either the Terms & Conditions or the reasonable requests and instructions of Anjunabeats and/or the Artist or its/their (as applicable) representatives in relation to the Prize (including but not limited to any behaviour that constitutes a disqualification under these Terms & Conditions, and any failure to attend or failure to be punctual in regard to any arrangements made by mutual agreement with Anjunabeats and/or the Artist or its/their representatives (as applicable) or as a result of any breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of the Entrant hereunder.
- 6.3 Anjunabeats and/or Artist reserves the right to alter, modify, add to or change in any way the Prize, the Prize Draw and/or any provision of these Terms & Conditions and may also in its/their (as applicable) absolute discretion, limit or expand the services available via this website and/or the Prize Draw page without giving prior notice to Entrants.
- 6.4 If any section or part of a section of these Terms & Conditions is held by a court or some other relevant authority to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining sections of these Terms & Conditions shall not be affected and the section or part of a section held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be amended by the minimum amount necessary to make it valid and enforceable (where it is possible to do so).
- 6.5 Any dispute arising from the Prize Draw and/or the Terms & Conditions will be subject to the law of England & Wales, together with the courts of that jurisdiction.
- 6.6 Any dispute arising from the Prize Draw and/or the Terms & Conditions will be subject to the law of England & Wales, together with the courts of that jurisdiction. Neither party to these Terms & Conditions shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance under these Terms & Conditions to the extent said failures or delays are approximately caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.